Some useful scripts
Hello dudes,

Today I'm sharing to you some of my scripts. They're useful for me and I think they could be useful for you too.
Here we start:

- The outlinecolour:

Sometimes, when you're editing on dark texture with the outline option, you may change its color. Here is a little bind to do that automatically.

Code:
editbind <bind> [if (= $outlinecolour 0) [outlinecolour 155 155 155] [outlinecolour 0 0 0]]

Here is the result:
[Image: mXr96Qn.png?1]

- The edithud:

The edithud is the little thing in the bottom left corner. To be honest, I don't know if you knew that.
They're a lot of things on the edithud that isn't showed on this screen.

Code:
edithud = [if (enthavesel) [if (strcmp (at (entget) 0) "light") [concatword "light ^f4"(at $entget 1)" ^f3"(at $entget 2)" ^f0"(at $entget 3)" ^f1"(at $entget 4)" ^f7: ^f2"(enthavesel)" ^f7ent" (if (> $enthavesel 1) [concatword "s"]) " selected"] [concatword (at $entget 0)" ^f0"(at $entget 1)" ^f1"(at $entget 2)" ^f6"(at $entget 3)" ^f7"(at $entget 4)" ^f5"(at $entget 5)" ^f7: ^f2"(enthavesel)" ^f7ent"(if (> $enthavesel 1) [concatword "s"]) " selected"]] [concatword "allfaces: ^f1" $allfaces" ^f7| gridsize: ^f1"$gridpower" ^f7| ^f4"(gettexname (getseltex))" ^f1"(getseltex)]]

Here is the result
[Image: WV71Ic4.png?1]

- Givescript, givebind and givebinde:

Those 3 scripts are very useful if you want to give a script to someone. They're all using the maptitle.

Code:
givescript = [maptitle (concatword $arg1" = ["$$arg1"];say Done.;maptitle []")]
Code:
givebind = [maptitle (concatword "bind ^""$arg2"^" ["(getbind $arg1)"];say Done.;maptitle []")]
Code:
givebinde = [maptitle (concatword "editbind ^""$arg2"^" ["(geteditbind $arg1)"];say Done.;maptitle []")]

To use the givescript command, you just have to write, in-game, the following thing:
Code:
/givescript <scriptname> (for example: /givescript following_particles)

Givebind and givebinde are the same scripts, givebind is for normal binds and givebinde for editbinds. To use them, you have to write the following thing in-game:
Code:
/givebind <bind_you_want_to_give> <bind_the_guy_want> (for example, nitro would like my weapon bind on bind F: /givebind MOUSE6 F)

I forgot to mention that you'll have to set your personal bind instead of <bind> of course...
I hope these scripts will be useful for you guys! If you have any bug/request, ask me and I'll see what I can do.
See you in-game mates.
- MysteryCube.
Member of Coop Hopes.
Dude thank you so much with the outline it was bothering me so much Finna
 (didn't even know i could change the color that easily)

btw is it possible for your gui script with the texture name and stuff, to show how the texture was edited, for example vcolor?
(09-02-2017, 09:37 PM)nitro Wrote: Dude thank you so much with the outline it was bothering me so much Finna

btw is it possible for your gui script with the texture name and stuff, to show how the texture was edited, for example vcolor?

First, thanks.
A lot of people asked me for that, but I don't know how to do that. Atsushi got a script, I tried to contact him but I didn't get an answer...
- MysteryCube.
Member of Coop Hopes.
Just a new post to say that I updated the edithud and that I fixed "givebinde" command.
- MysteryCube.
Member of Coop Hopes.
(09-04-2017, 09:02 PM)MysteryCube Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 09:37 PM)nitro Wrote: Dude thank you so much with the outline it was bothering me so much Finna

First, thanks.
A lot of people asked me for that, but I don't know how to do that. Atsushi got a script, I tried to contact him but I didn't get an answer...

Maybe /printcube command?... This shows some informations, Tounge. But probably is not possible to add it in a guitext or guititle.
well i don't even get the output of the /printcube command Finna
These are useful. Thanks!